Becoming an IBT Instructor

How to become an RSA-approved IBT instructor


You must be on the RSA’s register of approved driving Instructors for Category ‘A’ (motorcycles) before becoming an IBT Instructor.

How to become an IBT Instructor

You can find all the information required to become an IBT instructor in the IBT Information Pack.

How to run an approved IBT training facility

If you want to run an IBT training centre, you must get approval from the RSA first. You cannot make your facilities available to IBT Instructors until you get approved. 

To understand the steps you need to take to become approved, you should contact the RSA.