The Road Safety Authority fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to Road Safety Authority will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Collection and use of personal information
Road Safety Authority does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by Road Safety Authority only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Collection and use of technical information
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our Internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors.
The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- the IP address of the visitor's web server
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- clickstream date which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- The type of web browser used by the website visitor
Road Safety Authority
Moy Valley Business Park
Tel: 096 25000
Lo-Call :1890 50 60 80
Fax: 096 25252