Public Service (Croke Park) Agreement 2010 – 2014 – Action plan for Change
The following agencies form a group known as the Transport Non-Commercial State Agencies Sector:
- Road Safety Authority (RSA)
- Railway Safety Commision (RSC)
- Commission for Aviation Regulation (CAR)
- National Transport Authroity (NTA) which now inculdes Commision for Taxi Regulation (CTR)
- Medical Bureau of Road Safety (MBRS)
- National Roads Authority (NRA)
These agencies have come together to create the Transport Non-Commercial State Agency Sector Action Plan (PDF) You can also view the Department of Transport Action Plan which also has a number of projects which relate to the Road Safety Authority.
In addition to the above actions, we are progressing, in consultation with the Trade Unions, a number of projects under the Croke Park Agreement to maximise efficiencies and enhance the service we deliver to the public.
View further information on RSA Projects - Croke Park Agreement (PDF)