Sign up or log in to MyEDT.
To sign up or log in to MyEDT, all you need is your:
- Surname - key this in exactly as per item 1 on your learner permit
- First Name - key this in exactly as per item 2 on your learner permit
- Date of Birth - key this in exactly as per item 3 on your learner permit
- Driver Number - key this in exactly as per item 4d on your learner permit
You need to key in your details exactly as they appear on your learner permit.
Also ensure that there are no extra spaces before or after your details as they may cause an error in logging in.
Keeping track of your progress with MyEDT
You can view all of your Essential Driver Training (EDT) records online with MyEDT. This easy-to-use online system allows you to:
- view the sessions you have completed so far
- see when the records for each session were uploaded
- view the sessions you have left to complete
- check that all details are correct
- print a record of your sessions.
If you spot any possible errors in your records you can report them to your Approved Driving Instructor for correction.
Essential Driver Training (EDT)
Essential Driver Training (EDT) is a course of 12 one-hour sessions, or six sessions if you’re undertaking reduced EDT. These are designed to cover certain critical driving skills and help you become a better, safer driver.
EDT can only be delivered by an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI). After each completed session, your ADI uploads the details to the EDT system. This allows them, you and us to keep track of your progress and ensure the full programme is completed.
For more detailed information please visit our Essential Driver Training page.