Skip to Content
Business Operators


How to make a self-declaration.

All operators of Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) are required by law to make an annual ‘self-declaration’ to the Road Safety Authority.


You can make your self-declaration online.

To do this you will first need to register for a CVRT online account. Once registered you will be able to submit your self-declaration and quickly and conveniently manage your vehicle records online.


CVRT Online

Register now to make your self-declaration or book a CVR test online

Register or log in