Manage your booking
How to reschedule and cancel your driving test booking.
You can manage your driving test booking by logging in to MyRoadSafety.ie and going to the My bookings page where you will see your current driving test appointment details.
If you can't sit your driving test on the date you have selected you can cancel and reschedule it for another date and time convenient to you.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your driving test, it’s really important that you do it as soon as possible so that we can offer your time slot to someone who urgently needs a driving test.
How to reschedule your driving test
- To reschedule your driving test please register or log into MyRoadSafety.ie and go to the My bookings page.
- Click on the Reschedule button and select an alternative test slot if one is available.
- If there are no suitable slots available, you will need to add yourself to the waiting list instead.
- Cancel your original booking and select No Availability as your reason. Don’t worry, you won’t lose your fee.
- When new driving test slots become available, we will email you an invite and you can log in to MyRoadSafety.ie to book your driving test.
Important. Once you join the waiting list to reschedule your driving test, you must cancel your original booking or you will end up being charged for two tests.
How to cancel your driving test
To cancel your driving test you will first need to register or log into MyRoadSafety.ie. Then go to the My bookings page and select Cancel booking.
Important: Before cancelling your driving test please ensure you read the following rules.
If you are cancelling your driving test due to Covid-19 symptoms, don't worry, you won't lose your fee. It will appear as a service credit in your MyRoadSafety.ie account after a few days and this can be used to book a future test.
You will be kept on our priority waiting list and we will email you a booking invitation when appointment slots become available at your chosen test centre.
In certain situations, we may agree to refund the money for a driving test. For example, if you have made a refund request within two weeks of your original booking (provided the test date is outside the 10-day notice period).
The decision to refund any test fee is at our discretion. Alternatively, we may offer you a service credit.