Find Help & Support
Please fill in your contact details so that we can keep you updated about your query.
If you can’t access your MyCPC account, please check the following:
Your email address
This should be the same email address you supplied to the RSA or your CPC training provider originally, unless you've since updated it on your MyCPC account.
If you can't remember it, please complete the form below and include your new email address so we can update your records.
If you're registering for the first time:
You will be prompted to enter a new password. This will need to have:
- a minimum of 8 characters,
- a capital letter,
- a lower case letter,
- a number, and
- a symbol e.g., $, %, & etc.
Select 'show password' when entering it to ensure there are no blank spaces or errors.
If you've forgotten your password:
- Click on forgotten password and we'll email you a temporary one. Don’t forget to check your SPAM folder!
- For temporary passwords, please copy and paste it from your email and select show password to make sure there are no spaces.
- You will then be prompted to change your password to one of your choice. When creating a new password, it must have at least 8 characters, a capital letter, a lower case letter, a number, and a symbol e.g., $, %, & etc.
Your date of birth
Please ensure you've entered your date of birth in Date/Month/Year format e.g. 30/02/1967
Have you changed to an Irish driver number?
If you had a non-Irish driver number when you first registered for a MyCPC account, but have since got an Irish driver number, please complete the form below providing details of your previous driver number and we will update your details.
Your driver number or PPS number
Terms & conditions
You must tick the box to confirm you've accepted the terms and conditions.
If you've tried all of the above and you're still having trouble accessing your MyCPC account, please complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you directly.