If you need to contact us
How to get in touch.
If you haven't been able to find what you're looking for on our website and need to speak with an agent directly, you can call our customer care centre on 096 25000 (Monday – Friday, 8.30am to 5pm). Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
Important! Our agents can't manage driving tests over the phone or prioritise anyone's position in the appointment queue so we kindly ask you not to call for this information. Driving tests should be self-managed through MyRoadSafety.ie
Road Safety Online Support Centre
Use our support centre dropdown menu to get a quick answer to your question. We also offer an email web form should you need to contact us directly.
What our customer agents can help with:
- We can offer assistance if you're having difficulty logging into our MyRoadSafety portal. See our troubleshooting tips.
- If you renewed your CPC card but it hasn't arrived, even though your training is up to date. Here's a list of reasons why.
- If you're unable to get driving lessons uploaded by your instructor, we can contact the ADI on your behalf.
What our customer service agents can't help with
- We can't prioritise your place in the driving test queue, regardless of the reason. Critical frontline workers who fulfil strict criteria can complete an emergency test request form.
- Re-test queries. If you failed your car test and reapplied, there's no need to contact us. You'll automatically get another booking invitation 6 to 8 weeks after your failed test. Know more >
- Booking a driving test. Please sign up or log into MyRoadSafety to book your test and add yourself to the waiting list. This YouTube video will show you how.
- Checking CPC training modules. You can do this by signing up or logging into the MyCPC portal.
- Checking EDT sessions. You can do this by signing up or logging into the MyEDT portal.