Book your driving test
Invitation to book a driving test.
If you are already on the driving test waiting list, no further action is needed. Appointment slots are limited to those who have been invited to book a driving test so we will email you directly when we reach your application in the queue.
If you have received an invitation to book a test, please go ahead and sign up or log in to our customer portal MyRoadSafety.ie. Please make your booking within 10 days of receipt of your invitation otherwise your invitation will expire and you will not be able to make a booking.
How to book your driving test online
You have received your invitation to book a test. Book your driving test online on MyRoadSafety.
When booking your driving test:
- choose a driving test centre - you will be shown available test slots at your nearest test centre, however, you can choose to sit your test anywhere in Ireland.
- if you require assistance sitting your test, please click the Special Accommodations option and advise us of what assistance you require. If you do not tell us you require assistance in advance of your test, your test will not go ahead and you may lose your fee.
- select a date and time convenient to you for your test. Please note - you must be available to sit the driving test on the date you have chosen.
- click pay now and use your service credit to pay for your test, only click pay now once. Do not refresh your screen otherwise you will be asked to pay again and risk making multiple payments
- review your booking details and confirm you have read the Terms and Conditions
Booking complete, you will receive an email to confirm the details of your driving test.
Now you can easily and safely manage all your driver services, tests, permits and licences online.
More information about the driving test
For more information about the driving test read our driving test FAQs.