2. Application form
The application form for an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) permit includes all the requirements you will need to apply to become an ADI, as follows:
- your personal details and contact details, including a valid email address
- your personal public services number (PPSN)
- a current tax clearance access number issued by the Revenue Commissioners
- a Garda vetting statement and vetting information form
- your full, valid driving licence number and a copy of your driving licence
- an indication of the categories for which you want to give driving instruction
- an indication of the driving test centres at which you wish to take the stage 2 driving test and stage 3 instruction ability test
- two valid passport-style photos which have been signed on the reverse.
The ADI application form is one of many useful documents you will find by downloading the ADI Information Pack below.
Open our ADI Information Pack here